LNG JAPAN is committed
to realizing an environmentally
friendly and prosperous society
through our LNG/natural gas business.
- is committed to realizing an environmentally friendly, prosperous society through our LNG/natural gas business.
- will grow sustainably into the future by innovating ahead of changing eras and environments.
- will continue to be a company where employees are motivated and work enthusiastically. To achieve this, we will continue to be a professional organization with a clear vision for the future, imbued with an innovative and passionate spirit.
Code of Conduct
LNG JAPAN employees will:
- comply with both domestic and international laws and regulations while following common sense and maintaining a sense of responsibility as a member of society.
- comply with the Anti-Monopoly Act.
- comply with laws and regulations specific to our business activities.
- protect our intellectual property rights and respect the intellectual property rights of others.
- manage classified information, client information and personal information properly.
- comply with environmental laws and exercise awareness with regard to global environmental conservation as business professionals.
- comply with both domestic and international laws and regulations pertaining to bribery and never associate with organizations that may be working in violation of international or domestic law.
- not conduct business with antisocial forces.
- respect all fundamental human rights defined as such by the Constitution, Labor Standards Act, and Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and will endeavor to maintain a safe and comfortable working environment free of harassment for all employees.
- not take part in any insider trading.
- not engage in acts involving conflicts of interest while drawing a line between public and private matters.
- not engage in fraudulent acts related to IT systems.
- accurately record and report financial and accounting activities.
- forge and sustain a relationship of mutual trust with local communities.